Monday, January 18, 2016

Malaybalay last moments.


I am so grateful because I was assigned in the coolest zone of PCDOM. I learned a lot through the members and all the people I have met when I was there that helps me to grow more and be a kind of missionary who is true at all times. I am happy for the malaybalay missionaries who had been working with and also helping me to be an effective missionary in our Mission. I shared this to you because Malaybalay Zone is my favorite area so far. I will surely miss this! :)

Our Malaybalay Zone Cake

The Malaybalay 2nd District

from upper left to right
(Elder Due├▒as, Elder Virtucio, Elder Catindig, Me).

from lower left to right
(Elder Dulnuan, Sister Nonan, Sister Robete, Elder Hernandez).






One, Two, Three!


Pose! :D

My beloved companion! Elder Catindig :)

P-DAY! @ Cakeboom with Malaybalay Missionaries.

Last Sunday in Malaybalay branch 3 with Callao Family the very generous.
















with Yap Family the very supportive.
































<3 Elder Origenes
  Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission