Monday, May 9, 2016

Come unto Christ!

Third Area- Tubod Capital Branch

I was assigned here since November 2015.  At first, I feel that it is hard to adjust in this area because of the ambiance of this place but now I realize that this area is wonderful! I learned about LEADERSHIP because this area helps me to fulfill my calling as a district leader to help the missionaries under my district to fulfill their purpose as an army of the lord to battle in his vineyard. The lead-senior companion when I was arrived here is Elder Ofiaza he is from Bicol Region, he finished his mission honorably last December 2015. My second companion is Elder Peralta from Zambales City. 

The lord is really building his kingdom!

We will succeed in this marvelous work if we will serve him with all our heart, mind, might and strength. I firmly believe that real blessings await us even eternal life if we will submit ourselves to his will.

Baptisms














































Tubod Capital District Missionaries

























<3 Elder Origenes
  Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission