Monday, May 16, 2016

Lanao is on fire – Tubod memories.

I will surely miss my third area Tubod Capital Branch under Ozamiz District! Well, It will not be forgotten because I already treasured memories with my stuffs.

Usa ka nindot nga pamati sa tanan na dili gyud makalimtam :) Di ko na ma-ishare sayo sa sobrang dami non basta isa lang ang importante nag eenjoy talaga ako dito sa mission.

I stayed in Tubod, Lanao Del Norte for almost 7 months kaya nakakamiss talaga lalo na yung mga members ang hirap iwanan yung area mo na napamahal ka na. Pero ganun talaga ang buhay missionary ehh hindi pwedeng mag stay forever sa iisang area kasi uuwi din ako sa amin haha. Anyways, may chance pa naman makabalik dito. I really learned a lot during my days in Tubod especially from the leaders and members out there even though some of the members are weak in their testimonies but I've seen how they love our savior Jesus Christ because they are striving to enlighten their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I really love them! I wish I could return back here.

  The Fishermen



Big J Grill House

We had our dinner last December(?) at the cowboy style grill house with Elder Ofiaza, Elder Ventulero and Elder Polido.












#Awezamiz! @The Brewbrothers


#Wear your shirts to be awesome! with Elder Jinno and Elder Tagpuno at Andrew's Pizza, Brew bros.




















In Kapatagan Valley, Cathedral Falls

TARZANNNNN WOHOOOO OHHOWOOO!

Titans of the valley!
Elder Peralta and I.


The four titans of the valley!

*Elder Barbon
*Elder Origenes
*Elder Polido
*Elder Peralta












































Family Home Evenings








































<3 Elder Origenes
  Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission