Monday, May 16, 2016

Moroni 7: 33


The District Conference was held last March 27, 2016 in the Ozamiz Philippines District. I am so happy to heard those messages from a wonderful speakers. I was motivated to obey the laws and ordinances that Heavenly Father gives to us for our Exaltation. I firmly believe that the blessing will follow if we our faithful unto Him.

These last March and April there are so many good things happens on my mission such as the baptism comes and many precious souls that we've met with my companion (Elder Peralta). Last March 19, my companion and I were baptized two souls :) One of them is Sister Angelita Diaz a part-member investigator, her family was a member of our church since 2011. I remember when I was new in my third area Tubod Capital we had several visits her with my homebound companion Elder Ofiaza and we always teach her to resolve the concern she has and she is hard to commit with a baptismal date since before because there are many sets of missionaries already visited her but still hards to commit. But last March 5, 2016 we taught her The Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the lesson 3 together with the branch missionaries, we extend again the invitation to be baptize at that time and because we ask inspired questions, we listen, we discern what keeping her not to be baptize. I am so happy that time because we break the big iceberg in her concern and she commits to be baptize with a date until the the day comes. I know that the lord has a perfect timing for everything if we will submit ourselves to his will we will be amazed in His wonderful plans. Now, Diaz Family is preparing to go to the temple to be sealed through eternity. I will strive to be there for them in the most awaiting moment in the house of the Lord.
















<3 Elder Origenes
  Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission